Monday

Star Wars Party - R2D2 Cake


R2D2 Cake
This Cake was upon request of my son 
Dylan for his 13th Birthday.
Dylan is a huge Star Wars Lego Collector
and R2D2 is one of his favorite pieces.

R2D2 Cake
This cake was a challenge as it was my
first cake to require a lot of structural support work.
It also took me an accumulated 30 hours to complete
from beginning to end. 

Most certainly a labour of love!

R2D2 Cake

Star Wars - Yoda Soda

Yoda Soda
Sprite and Lime Flavoured Drink
R2D2 M&M TUBES

R2D2 Push Pop M&M Tubes




R2D2 PARTY TABLE

R2D2 Cake and Star Wars Party Bags

R2D2 Cake - The Cake is Chocolate Mud Cake
covered with Chocolate Ganache and TRT Icing.

Star Wars - Party Table
Happy 13th Birthday Dylan

Star Wars - Party Bags
 
LIGHT SABERS!

Star Wars - Light Sabers
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Rolls
covered in Light Saber designed wraps.


 WOOKIE COOKIES!

WOOKIE COOKIES!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU



Williams-Sonoma Star Wars Cookie Cutters
where used to achieve these cookies.

Star Wars - Wookie Cookies!
Individual Party Treats.

Sugar Cookies - Flavoured Plain and Chocolate.
Millenium Falcon, Yoda, Darth Vador, Storm Trooper,
Tie Fighter, Boba Fett, Death Star.


Dylan and his R2D2 Cake



Happy Birthday D!

4 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely amazing, you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. So geekalicious Leonie :) Happy birthday Dylan! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable party! I'm looking to do a similar party for my son who is turning 6. I'm very interested in the push pop m&m container. Did you create the printable for them or purchase it somewhere? I'd love to do this at his party. If you get this and don't mind letting me know, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks so much!
    Christy J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Can you tell me how you did the structural support? This is one of the best R2D2 cakes I've seen on the entire internet. You should be very proud of your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete